Tuesday, February 7, 2012

hey buddy...TAKE a WALK

My daughter and I like to walk in warmer weather. We walk to the park or to one of the town squares, we walk to get italian ice, we walk to the pool, we walk on the beach we walk a lot. Some times on our walks we find little odds and ends such as flowers, buttons, coins, rocks, robins eggshells  etc.
 Today I came up with a cute little idea. I made a small book out of various papers. Some lined for writing some blank for drawing. I stapled it together and decorated the cover.
Hence the first "take a walk" book was created. On the pages we will record what we see and find on our walk(s).

 I will be making these in class next week if anyone wants to see how its done come on by Together in Motion, 1 Broadway, Arlington, Ma.









No comments:

Post a Comment