Sunday, January 15, 2012






Opinions

I find it interesting and frustrating that art is always about matters of opinions. If the right people believe that your art is fantastic then it is if those same people dismiss it then its
not considered at all. I make my work for me  first. Its great if the people of the art world happen upon it and like it. However if that does not happen then so be it.

 My friend and writer of www.embroideredleaf.com and brittanykay-birdsong.blogspot.com
Brittany Drennen brought this young artist to my attention. She seems to be enjoying her work for herself and collectors seem to value it just as much. If you read some of the comments below you get an idea of the small mindedness that often comes into play with abstract art.

The art of Aelita Andre
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihtdeZush5A&feature=related

 Let me know your opinion.

1 comment: